Sign in to follow this  
yorkshireone

What are you paying for petrol?

Actually.. all the money isn't going to the gov't that we pay for gas here... If we looked at our gas sellers, their revenue is higher than EVER before, I think in 2005, they made the most money they've ever made.

But yeah, highest octane they sell to US Customers is 91 than I forgot the middle...and than 85 is the lowest. What do most people buy? 85 lol. I've seen people with AMG Benz's pouring that 85 crap into their cars. There's other ways to get higher octane here, they sell 110 race fuel in certain areas for off-road use but they don't monitor it, it costs about $10 USD a gallon though. So it'd cost roughly 100 GBP to fill your car up with it.

Than we have Methanol injectors which make your car run cooler, more reliable, and everything positive you could think of. It even bumps your 91 octane up to 115 octane. The negativity is that it's illegal is more than half the states, one of them being mine. So.. that's a downer, especially since it only costs a mere $400 or 200GBP.

I think Aberdeen is one of, if not, the cheapest place in the UK. Its the oil capital of Europe so I dont think we pay the premium for transporting the fuel over long distances....

utter borrocks matey................Aberdeen is indeed the oil capital of europe...........but only due to the bulk of the oil industry having HQ's/big offices in Aberdeen,there ain't no refineries in Aberdeen............our Petrol comes up from Grangemouth where the rest of Scotland's petrol gets distributed from