Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

thinking on bying anouther rado

hey guys , has been a while since i was last on here :( , my 2ltr finaly bit the dust and im in need of a new car , now ive been thinking of gettting a vr for a while but im in the position of a budgett of around 2k-2.5k , do you think i can get an ok one for that price or am i kidding my self and should get a micra or somthing ? :(

there is also the option of course of going down the g60 route

any advisee would be great , miss the rado feel

there was/is a ver vr going for not alot of money atm in the for sale section and i've seen a few high mile vr6's with cloth going for 2k ish so i'm sure you'll find one if thats what your after

Its going to be a mind field at that price to be honest, but them you prob new that already :) On the plus side (for buyers only) Rado's seem to have taken a tumble price wise so there may be a bargain to be had.

yea :) id rather buy one from a forum member as yyou guys are ushaly prety good when it comes to honesty , realy interested in the one in the sale section just need some picks and aa reply lol :(

Hey Justin, i thought fishing was the reason why you had missed all the Fox Pub West Sussex meets.

See you down there soon maybe in a VR??? If you do get one don't take the sunroof apart :)

Martin

Hey Justin, i thought fishing was the reason why you had missed all the Fox Pub West Sussex meets.

See you down there soon maybe in a VR??? If you do get one don't take the sunroof apart :)

Martin

hey mate :) long time , is the cgti on in dec? if so i will hopefully be there once again to anoy you :p

wont be in a vr though :)