Sign in to follow this  
stuart_16v

My white Corrado 16v. New PICS

Just a couple of pictures of my corrado, since i washed it the other day!! It has been sat about two months now, due to engine failure, but will hav her running again by next saurday with a bit of luck! All comments welcome! (oh and a pic of the engine about to go in her!)

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

very nice,if there is a car that suits borbet a's then its a rado,im biased of course but i defo think its true!! 8)

thanks torsten. i hope so its been off the road about two months now and it's killing me it being just sat there, while im paying £250 a month insurance! lol

250 bucks :shock: thats about 367 Euro !!!!!!!!!!

why so much ???

lots of reasons i guess, one being i have written off a car (dont worry not a dub, a clio!) which was 5 days after passing my test! also im 19, with no no claims because i could never afford to go on my own, until i gota new job a few months ago! i think my annual premium is £2500 if i remember right! but i didnt have a choice cos it was the cheapest i could find and i had just bought the car! it is a blood rip off though..

No a lover of white Corrados.. but have to admit.. that looks very nice indeed.Well done there.. you have to love her to be paying so much...

Surely you could have cancelled the insurance whilst its been sat around, thats serious money to be shelling out on a (very nice btw!) car you can't drive.

Try http://www.footmanjames.co.uk/, I have been insured with them since I first passed my test and have always found them to be competitively priced and really helpful!

I am currently paying £800 fully comp for my G60 corrado, '68 beetle, '72 camper and my '83 mk1 golf!

thanks alot for the comments, yeah i do love it, every keeps tellin me to sell it but its the best lookin dub i have had. keeps going wrong but i still love her! thanks for the insurance link, il look that up tonight

I have a white corrado:

4.jpg[/attachment:374ntyrr]

and everyone says it looks horrible and i should sell it. I love it!!!

Cool looking car mate, the rims really suit it.

nah you shouldnt sell it, people who say that about corrado's have no taste. they a good looking cars. "they dont make them like they used to" etc!

are the wheels 7.5" on the front and 9" on the rear or 7.5" all round? i cant decide weather to go for the 7.5/9" combo or all 9" when i get mine :p

*Edit* why does the sticky out tongue man look so aggresive??? lol

are the wheels 7.5" on the front and 9" on the rear or 7.5" all round? i cant decide weather to go for the 7.5/9" combo or all 9" when i get mine :p

*Edit* why does the sticky out tongue man look so aggresive??? lol

yeah i have 7.5" fronts and 9" on the back. the back really are huge compared to the front!