My new Daily driver

My polo GT dropped a valve last week been replaced with this

needs bigger rims , but not until next spring

audia311.jpg

audia39.jpg

audia38.jpg

audia37.jpg

audia36.jpg

interior pics flash makes the dark blue dash look a lot lighter , full alcantara seats , climate,6 disk in the boot and all the usual Se spec like auto dip rear view mirror and pop out rear windows , 125 bhp goes ok but the best bit don't roll as much as i thought it would

audia310.jpg

audia35.jpg

audia34.jpg

audia33.jpg

Rob

Looks nice if somewhat seriously under-wheeled like you've already said! Have been looking for a suitable replacement car for the Mrs once the Golf has gone... time for a quick search for A3's on Autotrader me thinks 8)

Are the interior plastics blue or is it the lighting/camera?

Very good choice for a daily!!! But one thing i dont like on this car, the blue dash board. embeer.gif

dont get me wrong, i would love to replace my mk3 Golf with this Audi :D

dash is blue but no where near as light as it looks in the flash pics i'll get some non flash pics at the weekend , its very dark blue

pic from the sale add

oldpica3.jpg

finally goy around to taking some better pics

Wheels ,mud flaps and aero's on

audia317.jpg

audia316.jpg

audia315.jpg

audia314.jpg

audia313.jpg

think i'll get away without lowering it

Rob

Nice looker there.

In fact its exactly the same as mine - bought at auction the same time as you for my wifey as she isn't too keen on driving the Corrado!

Another 1999 1.8SE in silver with all the bits.

Only difference seems to be the MPG. On the Audi forum you say you're getting 40mpg ish? Is that average? The other half isn't exactly heavy footed and we seem to be on less than 30mpg. I'm feeling something is up!

Anyone any suggestions bar the usual clean the MAF & reset the ECU?

40 ish was in the first couple of weeks , got used to it now getting more like mid thirties now as the right foots got heavier :( this is mostly a and b road driving not many towns in wales 8)

still happy with it :) couple of common faults need to be sorted out rear washer not working the waters running out of the bottom of the hatch , and this is causing the boot light/boot open indicator to stop working , all i need now is a fine day to sort it

also hard to keep check on he mph as petrols rising faster than a hot air balloon around here so the extra £2 it costs to fill up this week is not less mph it just more expensive petrol

Rob