Sign in to follow this  
vw chief

HELP URGENT VR WONT REV UP

HELLO GEEZERS IN NEEED OF SUM URGENT HELP HAVE A 2.9 VR6 THE CAR WONT REV UP CANT WORK IT OUT ITS TRYIN DOES A LITTLE BUT THEN DIES, HAVE TRIED NEW NEW FUEL FILTER AND CHECKED PRESSURE. PLUGS AND LEADS. TEMP SENSOR BUT NOWTS HELPED ALSO CHECKED DIAGNOSTICS NEED HELP PLEASE ALSO CAN B CONTACTED ON 07990966192.

HELLO GEEZERS IN NEEED OF SUM URGENT HELP HAVE A 2.9 VR6 THE CAR WONT REV UP CANT WORK IT OUT ITS TRYIN DOES A LITTLE BUT THEN DIES, HAVE TRIED NEW NEW FUEL FILTER AND CHECKED PRESSURE. PLUGS AND LEADS. TEMP SENSOR BUT NOWTS HELPED ALSO CHECKED DIAGNOSTICS NEED HELP PLEASE ALSO CAN B CONTACTED ON 07990966192.

Sounds like a MAF sensor fault to me. And a faulty CAPS LOCK too..! ;)

yes mate it is late vr6 out of 95, i did hav lots of problems with my immobilizer, had to get new transponder reprogrammed to ECU and swop a wire round and also fit a new wire in the ECU wich went 2 the transponder box can u help would be a great help also can be contacted on the mobile 07990966192