Sign in to follow this  
firecracker

G60 gearbox

hi all! just wanna pick your brains( halloween pun )......

what would be a sensible price to offer on a g60 gearbox.(was on ebay at £185 but got no takers. apparently has 150k under its belt and is out of the motor so can't see it in action. my box synchromesh has given up from first to second. Recently from second to third is giving up.what to do? shall I get another box or get my box with 100k reconditioned. does anyone know how much this will cost and any suggestions on anyplace reputable or tried n tested! preferably in south/south east england. advance respect for any contributions..

Seen them go on here for around £150 when in good condition. £185 seems a bit high. If you can hang on for a couple of months I'll have a spare one as I'm having a G60/VR6/peloquin hybrid one made up at the moment and then mine will be coming off :D (and I'm based Near London).

I'll certainly hang on.well interested in your hybrid box.def the way forward.any more info on it how much,who's doing it.thanx 4 the reply by the way.