Sign in to follow this  
Adam858

New beetle body kits, quality?

Hi, not a corrado, but I can't think who else to ask!

Does anyone know what the best quality body kits are for new beetles. My wife is having her beetle sprayed pink and wants to put a spoiler and a few other bits on, but my painter has warned me about crap parts that will cost me more in extra prep than buying a decent one in the first place! :?

She has been looking at spoilers for the back and the front bumpers from this guy on ebay, his feedback seems good but I would like to hear some real experences, or if you can recommend a brand or place to get this stuff, I've never modded a car before so don't know where to start.

:)

Cheers

Adam

I just googled and found this place as one of my first hits.

http://www.dubcessories.com/

I'd suggest sticking to well known brands - you shouldn't go too far wrong. Some of the brands listed on the site include ABT, CARACTERE, DIETRICH, KAMEI, and MATTIG - I don't go in for body kitting, etc but have heard of those brands. Maybe worth picking up a copy of Performance VW or similar and checking out some of the suppliers in there for similar, well established kit brands? :)

Hope that helps a bit.

Idiot comments deleted. Keep on topic or face warnings / bannings. I don't mind light hearted banter with old members who you know, but we won't put up with slagging off newbie members to the forum.

You've been warned.

Can you not get a genuine RSi body kit off VW mate? Not my cup of tea personally (the beetle) but the RSi kit is pretty tasty looking.