Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Jedi-Knight's new M3... page 11

well i feel the condition in and out of my car and all the extras and colour combo is worth the price im asking.

Yes prices have dropped due to the new S3 but i cant stand the new one and im sure there are others out there feeling the same. I'm also not in a desperate hurry to sell at present so the price wont budge very much from that.

cheers for other comments

A20 LEE, Which Tyre foam are you using that looks mint. my wheel arches always let my car down

The stuff i use on my tyres is High-style and the inner arches are sprayed with Turtlewax tyre foam.

was just looking back over this thread. Nov 2003 when i first got my corrado. Nice seeing some old pics of it again (i think its still in cambridge actually.. although not seen it for a while now)

Anyway the Grey S3 sold last week and i picked up this M3 the other day..

th_M3JWY.jpg th_M3JWY1.jpg th_M3JWY2.jpg th_M3JWY3.jpg th_M3JWY4.jpg

excellent car and great to be back in a 6pot... the noise!!!!!

Nice to see some old familiar screen names still on the forum.. hope everyone is well!

Nice piece of kit matey!

I look forward to all your indicators failing, and your steering rack misalignment causing you to drift across the lanes :salute: :lol:

Nice piece of kit matey!

I look forward to all your indicators failing, and your steering rack misalignment causing you to drift across the lanes :salute: :lol:

ha and as a VAG driver i now look forward to seeing your car stupidly low with tiny deep dish euro wheels and over stretched tyres :D

I agree the M3 image isnt the best but the way the car drives is worth it!

lol, i referring to BMWs in general, but they are quality bits of kit!

I'm not a fan of tiny wheels - no top end and your speedo is out, and stretched tyres?! :gag:

I'm an engineer my good man!

Anyways, what made you get rid of the Audi?

the S3 was great but it was time to move on. Im 25 now so can afford to insure an M3 at last. I have wanted one for a few years but the £2k insurance premium put me off.

The m3 really is better than the S3 in every way. Was the only sensible upgrade really.

I have to admit I do stop and stare longingly when one of these trundles past me - there is just something about the M3 that makes me go a bit weak at the knees. I love the rough / tough sounding note of the engine at part throttle and the way they look. Really nice purchase Nathan - i'm exceptionally jelous :)

A mate of mine just got one of these and it is quick, an i really do mean quick, great car...