Sign in to follow this  
foxhound81

Wiring diagram

Hello everyone,

Trying to install my new Sony CDX-M3DI head unit, and was wondering if anyone had some info on the wiring. The adapter i bought for it, just dosen't match up the wires correctly. The corrado is listed on the package, but things just don't line up ( to me anyways). For instance, the speaker wire connecter is a hair too big for the adapter, and the connector which has all the power, ground, etc. just dosen't seem to line up properly. So...i want to just hard wire the deck in. Would be nice to know which wires connect to where.

Thanks

You shouldn't need to buy an adapter... All Corrado's were fitted with ISO plugs and the sony head unit should just plug into that with the supplied adapter...

If your car has not got ISO's your best bet is to buy the standard plugs and solder them on so your car is back to how it should be

it has plugs comming out from the corrado, but he sony head has no where to plug them into. The deck has WIRES that i need to connect to the existing wires of the car. I just need to know what color wire supplies the constant power, the ignition power, antenna, etc etc..

Find it hard to believe a NEW Sony head unit doesn't have an ISO connector on the back. :?

You may need an adapter to go between the car's connector and the back of the unit. Available from Halfords or your local ICE dealer.