Sign in to follow this  
CorradoRun

Has anyone ever had avon zz3 tyres ??

Has any one ever had AVON ZZ3 tyres ? if so what were they like and are they any good in dry/wet conditions ect ect. they are the only tyre company that make 215/40/16s and 205/40/16s in the same tread, what i need for my new wheels to go on my C.

iv always bin a toyo/goodyear man !! so iam really unsure.....

any help would be great !!

thanks...

yup theyre spot on mate, both nikki and i have had them in 205/40 16 and really impressed. Similar tread to the Dunlops v-shape. Stretch really well too :lol:

Got them on the Bora, good grip in both dry and wet conditions, seem to wear really well, fronts are getting low but only after 22,000 miles

Excellent tyres mate. I had them on the VR and they are good in the wet and dry.

Can be had for bargain prices off a bloke on ebay too. Somewhere off the m20 in kent.

damn, i have a new 205/45/16 sitting in my cupboard gathering dust. thought i could be a good samaritan.

damn, i have a new 205/45/16 sitting in my cupboard gathering dust. thought i could be a good samaritan.

lol - i've got a 215/40/17 in my back yard that I was going to donate as well! :)

lol - i've got a 215/40/17 in my back yard that I was going to donate as well! :)

Just the size i run matey shall i PM my address.........?

Just the size i run matey shall i PM my address.........?

Mate, if you arrange/pay for postage, it's yours gratis.

yup theyre spot on mate, both nikki and i have had them in 205/40 16 and really impressed. Similar tread to the Dunlops v-shape. Stretch really well too :lol:

thanks gav, iam gonna go for them i think !

Ben.

What is it and how much is left in it? Does it come with a selection of tunes also :lol:

Avon ZZ3 215/40/17 - as far as I rememebr it has 0 miles on it mate. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

What sort of tuneage is sir into then? :)

You beat me to it :lol:

I highly rate the ZZ3's.