Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Another rare 1/43 Corrado model bought

John - yes I have, bidding on a few items - now trying to make sure I don't end up with duplicate models - got too many already

phew! I thought I was the only melon who bought a mini 'raddo! I got mine in a little trinket shop in London last August.

Felt a bit silly asking the very 'jolly' proportioned fellow behind the counter had he any VW CORRADO'S.....''yeah mate down the back on the right, should be one left'' :D Result, and there it was, the Revell version VR6 in burgandy.

It was only while browsing Andy's site this week, I saw you could open the Bonnet :? I'm a bit thick like that!

Got home, flipped the lip....little engine tucked away all shiney & new :lol: (wish my bay looked like that!)

The g/f reckons I'm turning into Howard Hughes 'cus I get upset at all the dust on my little car. Kinda reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Mr Burns asks Smithers to get in his little toy plane the 'Sproose Moose' :lol:

yep, in work and pretty bored!

a mate of mine has one in bits at the min as he is going to spray it!!! :shock:

Its just drying after its final coat of clear coat :)

Will post up some pickies when judith gets home on sunday as i dont know how to :(

Andy your collection is immense, 30 different ones is surely a record Lol!

No way!!!! Nice 1 KIP that did't take long :)

I didnt mention your name as i didnt know if you were saving it........

looking forward to seeing it 8)

OOOHHHH Nice :) your just teasing us though with those garage scene ones which you cant get anywhere:(

Just won a couple off the bay this week so its coming on nicely.

Like the IROC must get one sometime, even though i aint really that fond of it in real life terms but its probably the nearest we're gonna get.

Andy665 that is some collection you've got there 8), thats what im trying to work towards!

Im so jealous.

I've found the red rallye one in the first pic on a website the other day.

Not that many more Corrado's I can buy now so starting to buy VW Group models that I like - got a few Audis, Lambo's and some other VW's.

The other bigger cabinet has a small selection of my other models, would love to be able to display my 300+ Alfa models but don't think thats going to happen any time soon.

Very nice collection mate ,i ain't got that that many yet :) Have u got the silver scirocco and red corrado in a case together from the auto museum Volkswagen ?? they are both very tiny models about micro machine size???

Thats quite a collection! Ive only got one 1:43 model and thats of a metallic black G60 made by 'Schabak' :)

B Dub - Yes the Scirocco and Corrado are in the collection, 1/87 scale.

Been collecting models for about 15 years now - mainly Ala Romeo, now Volkswagen and general models of cars I have either owned or just like

i have started to collect some, going to get just minichamps from now i think.

got these over the lastweek, apart from corrados, already had them

only a small collection

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg