Sign in to follow this  
Roadster625

Are 16v Panels the same a VR6

Hi,

Does anyone know if the panels and inner wings of a Corrado 1993 16v are the same as a Corrado VR6 1993.

I need inner and outer wings, bonnet, bumper, slam panel.

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know if the panels and inner wings of a Corrado 1993 16v are the same as a Corrado VR6 1993.

I need inner and outer wings, bonnet, bumper, slam panel.

Thanks

They should be, but there were some that had the early style wings, bonnet, bumper. I have a late bonnet wings and bumper for sale here!

Slam panels are different with the rad mounts being in different places

Tim, I'm sure that the slam panels have provision for both. (I sold my slam panel to a VR owner)

Could well be right.......Although the VR is totally different with regards to the top, also why would they create a different one if they could have just used the one of a G60 or valver?

Could well be right.......Although the VR is totally different with regards to the top, also why would they create a different one if they could have just used the one of a G60 or valver?

I might well be talking out of my bottom, but aren't the lights different on the early Corrados and hence the different shape? I might be totally wrong there.... :? :? :?

yah, early and late headlights are different.......but my valvers as late as they come and still has the same looking slam as an earlier one

yah, early and late headlights are different.......but my valvers as late as they come and still has the same looking slam as an earlier one

Ah, ok......my bad :(