Sign in to follow this  
vr6virgin

24v renshaws car

Not quite unique - Jay got the idea for Corvette wheels having seen a MkIV sitting on a set of them at one of the european shows, but certainly it was unique in the UK. The need to have a set of one-off adapters CNC'd to allow the fitment (which Jay specc'd and designed on Autocad himself) will ensure that they remain a very rare sight though.

Not "That" Rare John, There's another Raod on them, A Vento and a Polo that I know of, and I'm not a "Scene Whore"

Doesn't matter though, because they suit Vicks car bang on!

Not quite unique - Jay got the idea for Corvette wheels having seen a MkIV sitting on a set of them at one of the european shows, but certainly it was unique in the UK. The need to have a set of one-off adapters CNC'd to allow the fitment (which Jay specc'd and designed on Autocad himself) will ensure that they remain a very rare sight though.

Not "That" Rare John, There's another Raod on them, A Vento and a Polo that I know of, and I'm not a "Scene Whore"

Fow shure :) I almost can't imagine a Polo sporting a set of those.

Fow shure :) I almost can't imagine a Polo sporting a set of those.

Innit! :camp:

Thanks guys, got the exhuast to sort next and possibly replace the front seats :) Gave the suspension a little tweek today, going to let it settle and see how it looks and drives as I am off away for christmas with the car and should be a good drive!

The lad got back to me and said you eailed him, thanks for that. Just waiting for pics!

Vick :)

The lad got back to me and said you eailed him, thanks for that. Just waiting for pics!

Vick :)

No worries, he did mention he's off to Spain for 2 weeks didn't he? :confused4:

Just seen this! Good effort Vick my man! That is probably the (well at least was) most sorted Rado in the UK that you have there! If it wasnt for me it would never have had a 24v engine! Ha ha only kidding, but the opposite way around is fairly true ;) The word you're looking for is:

INSPIRATION

Just seen this! Good effort Vick my man! That is probably the (well at least was) most sorted Rado in the UK that you have there! If it wasnt for me it would never have had a 24v engine! Ha ha only kidding, but the opposite way around is fairly true ;) The word you're looking for is:

INSPIRATION

Stan, hows it going bud? Thanks alot, I love the car to bits :D And it sure is sorted, hopefully more in the future :D I really should start up a Readers rides thread :cuckoo:

Come on then Vick, get some pics of the car up from the weekend, heard you did quite well ! :wink: :salute:

You need to get your own thread up in member's gallery section too !