Sign in to follow this  
paul20v

inpro or oem headlights

hi

as title says what do you think i want a general idea of the masses i am still undecided i know the inpro lights will be better performing but i wish they did not come with angel eye side lights not my thing

..............but i wish they did not come with angel eye side lights not my thing

Then just disconnect the angel eyes, no sweat, better lights and the look you're after???

Myself, I think that after getting rid of the bling chrome look with some black paint the angel eyes are spot on.

hi

i thought the angel eyes were there only means of side light , the black look would have to be done or as suggested some were else black tint spray if it will take to the chrome

Before you go buying the in-pro headlights, I can't remember who, but someone does make a very similar item but for the later spec grille etc, the in-pro's are for earlier spec and don't fit too well on facelift models. I'll see if I can dig them out somewhere.....hang on

Before you go buying the in-pro headlights, I can't remember who, but someone does make a very similar item but for the later spec grille etc, the in-pro's are for earlier spec and don't fit too well on facelift models. I'll see if I can dig them out somewhere.....hang on

They're called SONAR headlight me thinks. Theres a thread on here somewhere.

EDIT - http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... =3&t=64031

hi

thanks to all lots to ponder on what ever i do it will be black ones cheers guys

and

happy new year

may the alchol flow well :D

well i bought black inpros very impressed with the quality and light out put also if you buy the headlight covers the small difference against the grill is not so noticeable

thanks for the input

paul :)

Anyone got any pictures of some of the SONAR ones actually on a car (with a late spec front end)? Intrigued to know what the fit is like.

do the headlight covers fit the inpro lights?

I've got the stick on lens protectors with my inpros, seem to be doing the job OK. Prefer it that way because the grill spoiler still fits too.