Sign in to follow this  
Traverse

Which do you drive and why?

Loved my 2.0 16V - never considered it to be under powered and still believe it was a good performer... although now, after owning the LCR for a year it would prob have to be a VR if I did come back 8)

Started with a 1.8 16v but it just wasn't quick enough and my brother had a VR years back and I just loved it to bits so it had to be a VR in the end... No regrets buying it except for the fuel bills... dam my right foot! :lol:

1.8 16v for the saving in fuel I thought I might get over a vr but I don`t think theres much in it. And the fact that the corrado I bought had low mileage on it.

1.8 16v for the same reason as most, finance! I don't think reliability is an issue because every corrado is getting on now, problems are just to be expected :D Valver engines are revvy and torquey for what they are but the VR6 is the one to get. You can't beat the burble of a VR6 engine. EVER

Mike

i'd promised myself a 'Rado for years and never got around to it. spent about 4mths checking out various beasties (only viewed one burgundy VR - it was shoddy as hell and put me right off), eventually settled on a lush silver 2.0 8v... which the owner then proceeded to sell to someone else while i was en-route to paying him (as some goit offered him more!)

always figured i'd just know when the right one came up, so after 100's miles looking at them it was ironic to find a sweet looking black VR less then 10miles from home... the owner took me for a spin in it and that V engine renewed my interest, so i just had to have it! ...and aside from the failed MAF which was highlighted at the Surrey Rolling Road day, i'm still loving it 8)