Sign in to follow this  
quicky1980

Toad Ai606

Its been a very long time since Ive driven my car and it has an anoiying habbit of flashing the hazards on when starting the car, only flashes once. There sounds to be a relay switching from the alarm so, does toad give some sort of warning to say its not working correctly or have I got a short somewhere?

Also I cant remember what the colour of the led should be when driving, mine is red. Just have a vague memory it should be green when driving along.

thanks

the led on mine is out when the engine is on with the drivers door shut.....green when you disarm it until you start(within given time).....red when this time runs out.....orange when key is in ignition and when just taken out and door is open

here are a few pics of the operating instructions.

ps i want to buy the handbrake cover on your for sale thread :D

cheers guys. looking at the manual again i think there is a problem with my car wiring so will sort it out again but need some input

which central locking option should i use? vacuum, single wire etc??? and which wires should i splice into?

Whats the best way to wire the geen and the yellow wire, negative and the positive door trigger

and finally, i know i need to use a relay for total closure with the white wire but which car wire should i splice into to get the windows to close

hope this makes sense? the rest of the wiring seems fine, just a little confused about the above.

thanks

i already have the instructions but Im confused more about how to find a +ve and a -ve trigger for the allarm. +ve is easy, will use the wire that lights up the interior light. but -ve trigger im not so sure what to use