Sign in to follow this  
__Andy__

standard black leather interior.....

ok so am thinking of investing in a black leather interior for my rado.

how much should i expect to pay for the front and rear seats and door cards?

anyone with an idea on how much it would roughly be would be fantastic, cheers andy

ok ill ellaborate a bit more, have found a set comprising of front and rear seats and door cards. in good nick, leather looks a lil bit worn/cracked on bolsters but ive seen worse.

its for sale at £500, which imo is a tad expensive.

what are other peoples thoughts on this and what do you think would be a good offer?

cheers andy

it seems to be the going rate does £500, seen good condition go on e bay for £700 + you'll be lucky to get any for less than that i think

Look on German Ebay, couple of full interiors at the moment including Black Recaros for 999Euros > £760 approx

cheers billcor, am on there everyday. just mite be a bit of hassle getting them to send it over from germany....

Have a look at these 2, the company delivers worldwide, fire the # into Ebay UK, easier to read most of it :)

And the best bit about buying seats from a left hooker is that the right side seat is going to have had less wear than one from a right hooker.

That recaro set looks a steal, I paid almost that just for the front seats in grey leather.

that recaro set is very nice, dont know if i can shell out that much at he mo as the c needs a respray. why cant i just be rich :lol:

that recaro set is very nice, dont know if i can shell out that much at he mo as the c needs a respray. why cant i just be rich :lol:

You can get a respray any time, recaro interiors however are available only in limited numbers :lol:

quote]

You can get a respray any time, recaro interiors however are available only in limited numbers :lol:

this is very true, hmm youve given me a bit of a headache now :lol:

im sure it is a recaro interior but there arent any markings on it?

is it 3corsameal thats got the black recaros? am sure his seats have the recaro name embossed into the seat......

yeah the recaros have two tilt levers on each seat and the logo is stamped in, like my avatar >>>>>>

not sure if they made other types though, just going by what i have

also i've found the storm seats always seem more worn than recaros, is it a different leather?

yeah the recaros have two tilt levers on each seat and the logo is stamped in, like my avatar >>>>>>

also i've found the storm seats always seem more worn than recaros, is it a different leather?

did you have a look at the set thats for sale dude? you think they are genuine recaros? they look to me as if they could be electric??

And the best bit about buying seats from a left hooker is that the right side seat is going to have had less wear than one from a right hooker.

Yup but on the down-side the early ones have the double switch hole on the wrong side! So you'd need to locate Door trims from a RHD..

Yup but on the down-side the early ones have the double switch hole on the wrong side! So you'd need to locate Door trims from a RHD..

thats very true, didnt think about that...

thats very true, didnt think about that...

You could get away with one door trim as the new driver's side hole needs making bigger. It's not impossible to fit the single switch in the double hole and then make it good, or how about fitting a double switch both sides? Nothing's impossible and to get genuine corrado recaros for that kind of money is such a result that a bit of remedial work on the doorcards is nothing in my view.

You could get away with one door trim as the new driver's side hole needs making bigger. It's not impossible to fit the single switch in the double hole and then make it good, or how about fitting a double switch both sides? Nothing's impossible and to get genuine corrado recaros for that kind of money is such a result that a bit of remedial work on the doorcards is nothing in my view.

agreed. im gona give it some serious thought but if im honest at the moment and even tho they are a good price i think i need a respray more....

The non recaro, standard black ones look in great condition for the money, have you asked them how much shipping is gonna cost? if not, why not :lol:

did you have a look at the set thats for sale dude? you think they are genuine recaros? they look to me as if they could be electric??

yeah they look pretty genuine to me.... :)

have asked how much postage will be on both sets.

door cards may be a real issue, i know you could fit two double window switches but what about the mirror switches??

...........................but what about the mirror switches??

Let the passenger do the honours???

true. hmm.....

true. hmm.....

These are VERY minor issues that would need very little mods, stop dithering :lol:

These are VERY minor issues that would need very little mods, stop dithering :lol:

i agree with what your saying. im just trying to justify buying it when in honesty i need the respray more...

by the time its posted would be looking at around £800 which i can accept is a good price for what it is, i just dont think i can really spend that kind of money on an interior that i dont really need...

it makes sense to me :lol: