Sign in to follow this  
ali moore

V12 HOWLLING

it all happens on the bypass, LOL, i was about 1 mile till we joined it, there she was , a big silver Ferrari behind me (please follow me i was thinking) it did, so the plan was take the VR upto about 80 ,down the windows as we hit the bypass and listen to the howling V12 give it the beans past me (what a sound) please, please.well i recon i should of taken her to about 130, cos it perred past i recon in 6th, what a let down, but she was a nice motor. :(

Nice what ferrari has a V12?

Remember seeing and hearing a murciealago on full throttle in 2nd gearish i presume as he was doing it from a very slow speed, absolutely friggin immense.

Current production Ferrari V12's are the 612 Scaglietti (just making the last ones now) and 599GTB.

An old boss of mine had a 550 Maranello and was so disappointed wth the quietness of the standard system that he spent 6k on a Koenig six pipe system that sounded totally fantastic.

V12 Ferraris of recent years have been criticised for having exhausts that are far too quiet, probably just an excuse to charge customers extra for a decent sounding exhaust

Was on my way back from Shrewsbury before Xmas and had a similar experience with Lambo Muchialargo (sp?). Coming off the A1/A4 roundabout, and the driver gave it a LOT of beans. What a sound! :D It was dark too, so flame-mungus out the back on gearchange! 8) Driven the way they should be! :lol:

Lambo Muchialargo (sp?)

Murcielago! Not that i'm a car anorak or anything :|

I know it's a not a V12 but I was walking down Portman Road in Ipswich (where the football ground is) the other day and someone, possibly a footballer, pulled out of the ground in an F430 Spyder and ragged the bejeesus out of it. It sounded sooooo goooood!!!!!!!!!! :D I dread to think what speed he was doing by the time he made the end of the street! :lol: Good thing there were no police around....

You wanna hear noise..just pull up next to a Mustang GT with your window down and listen to that take off at the traffic lights.

This happened to me on the way home tonight from work..sounded like thunder!!