Sign in to follow this  
corrado_sunderland

wheel adapters and effects

ive bin looking at a set of FK 15mm adapters to make me g60 5x100pcd would these work ok and would i require the arches rolling etc for 17 or 16" wheels with this set up , also do ppl rate theses spacers as ive always stayed clear of spacers

regards mick

Personally im pretty sure your going to get bolt overlap with 5/100?

I think one bolt goes into the rim straight through the adapter and into the hub,

The other bolts bolt from the new adapter to the hub?

I guess id rather convert to 5/100 but if they are TUV approved? then they should be ok.

Ive used H&R 5/130 to 4/100 before on my 20vt Mk2 and tracked it numerous times and been round the Ring with no problems

i gunna get the wheels machined to get the offeset rite and the spacers come in whatever pcd u want me friends has a set of 911 wheels 17" i gunna put on but i just unsure it 17" wheels wit fit a rado fine with no rubbing etc

regards mick

i gunna get the wheels machined to get the offeset rite and the spacers come in whatever pcd u want me friends has a set of 911 wheels 17" i gunna put on but i just unsure it 17" wheels wit fit a rado fine with no rubbing etc

regards mick