Sign in to follow this  
tandino

My Classic green 95 VR6....

Well i bought this car from Nigel two weeks ago.

Great base but it had a few little gremlins to sort out, main one was the ABS being non functional,

Drivers side rain seal lifting from the top of the door/base of glass.

No Radio and no front speakers (i got a set of Audiscapes).

Set about getting her upto scratch for the MOT which is due on 1 month.

Checked everything possible on the ABS and decided the two supply relays were u/s, two new relays and voila, ABS working perfectly.

Stereo installed and i fitted a set of Fosgate Comps into the Audioscape Pods, Job done, tidied up all the stereo loom whilst i was there.

Tinted the rear lamps red, front headlights were split and detailed black round the edges of the reflectors.

Front and rear VW roundels painted black.

Drilled the airbox on the inner wing side only to avoid heatsoak, sounds great even with a stock paper element in the box (the way im going to keep it)....

Have the Miltek cat bypass for after the MOT test,

Got a great set of wheels for her this week shod with Yoko's brand new Hi Performace tyre - S-Drive..

TH MOno's in 8x15 et 25 with 195/45's...

Hope you like

When i bought her.....

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

How she sits two weeks later....

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Timing chains are coming up next, going to rip her to bits in a few weeks when its my next long weekend off work.

Then posibly a set of cams and a remap at Stealth is on the cards.

Cheers Pete.

Pete,

Welcome to the dark side...

Looks rock hard on those wheels.. Love them..

Get to the Stealth rr day and GTi Spring Fest in April and give yourself some baselines to work from...

my brother was gutted when you bought this, he's loss your gain :lol:

but those wheels are a superb choice, they really really suit a corrado.

Wow! I don't normally like flat faced wheels like that but they look superb! Very nice indeed.

Nice mate, looks like TT seats in there as well ? Not sure you needed 4 threads though ! ;-) :)

Site was a bit glitchy when i added the post, froze when i hit submit!! - End result 4 posts! (in fact it still is - page isnt refreshing after hitting submit......

Wow! I don't normally like flat faced wheels like that but they look superb! Very nice indeed.

Cheers Jim

P.S - can you clean up my remaining 3 redundant threads in here??

Cheers Pete.

P.S - can you clean up my remaining 3 redundant threads in here??

Alas not. They're a byproduct of some glitch in the database. I don't think they'll actually go until the database is cleaned up next time. Its not a big deal though.. as you can't click into them or add to them, they'll drop down out of sight soon.

At the right ride height, rados look so 'right' on 15's - not to mention how much better they are to drive on! I think you'll allways have those that think they look to small (I had oz turbo's on a couple of rados and they were a love/hate choice) but IMO they look spot on.

At the right ride height, rados look so 'right' on 15's - not to mention how much better they are to drive on! I think you'll allways have those that think they look to small (I had oz turbo's on a couple of rados and they were a love/hate choice) but IMO they look spot on.

Yeah i know what you mean about looking small but in reality the Corrado isnt much longer than as Mk2 Golf, i loved my Mk2 on Ronal LS in 15 inch flavour so i thought id try the TH Mono's.

To be honest ive had two people say they look bigger than 15's, perhaps as there are not spokes it gives the illusion they are larger diameter than they are.

main thing is im really happy with them and ive never seen another Corrado on TH Mono's 8)

Just re-read this.. I thought they were 16's :shock:

15's and 45 series can look really gash without the correct lowering job.. that's spot on..

Just re-read this.. I thought they were 16's :shock:

15's and 45 series can look really gash without the correct lowering job.. that's spot on..

Well your now the third person who thought they were 16's :lol: 8)

I must say, washing the car roof is so easy now :lol: