Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

sorry but another ace cafe post lol its only the monthly one

Hello all

Got to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up last month, we had over 100 cars turn up and big thanx to The Golf for turning up.

Also you prob all seen that the new website is up and i hope you all like it.

So it’s a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 25th November there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

I though i would add where about the meet is, its in west London just above Hanger lane of the m40 and about 1 hour away from Guilford, Essex Reading Etc all depending on Traffic and m25 unless your coming along N.circular.

Also unless you’re travelling from south - south east London and going through the centre of London you will not be charged for the congestion charger which finishes after 6:30pm.

Visit http://www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

I will also like to thank you all for maintaining high respect for ACE cafe and the roads round it as we have not had any trouble so keep it up guys.

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there.

alex

2.1 16v

http://www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk

People heading up from the Guildfordish/Surreyish area on the 25th - wanna arange a meeting point somewhere local and go up in convoy? :lol:

cool more corrado's coming down :D

sadly for the first time in ages mine wont be there as im getting it ready as all off u know by now

so instead i will be there in a nice polo gt :p true stealth car lol

Phil it was nice to meet you :D

i would like to thanx all that braved all the conditions weather and flipping traffic lol to turn up

I was a change fo rme as i got the chance to sit and talk to everyone which was nice

Hope to see some of you this sunday :D