Sign in to follow this  
tandino

12 Grand for a Storm!!

I suppose the counter argument about the price is "What other V6 powered coupe thats really practical could be bought with that kind of mileage for £12k"

I suppose the counter argument about the price is "What other V6 powered coupe thats really practical could be bought with that kind of mileage for £12k"

Forgetting the mileage part of the arguement - E46 M3?,

Forgetting the Coupe part of the arguement - E39 M5?,Audi RS2?.....

12k is alot of money, 40k miles on a car that is 12/13 yrs old isnt neccesarilly a good thing imho,

My mate bought a low mileage VR Syncro and the bores were so badly glazed it was badly down on compression.

Not saying that car will be the same but just a thought.

Mines got 67k on it. The first £10k to get to me gets it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It does look nice & im a BIG fan of Cs (as im sure we all are on here) but that money is bonkers!

Too much for a Storm really. But at the end of the day if you want one with that sort of mileage, the rareity of the car means you get to make up whatever price you like!

I've seen 4 Storms up for sale with less than 50,000 miles in the last year or so. The most expensive (asking price) was £10,550 with 34,000 on the clock so agree that this is optimistic, on the other hand mebbe this is the year that prices start going up :? Sooner or later demand will exceed supply. Although its competely irrational I wouldn't sell mine for £12K and I've got 74K on the clock. What price would I sell it for - now there's a question 8)

My aunties Ford Cougar V6 was only £3.5k, with just 60k on the clock and all the optional extras too.

Still though, it is a ford, and its STUPIDLY uncomfortable

Would'nt part with mine for less then £15k with 15k miles :)

dont be putting prices on it now Shaun, you've already got Karl excited ;) anyway, you've promised remember!

Re: Ever wonder how your car was from the factory? by StormchargedVR6 on 11.10.2007, 22:14

I was luckly to buy mine brand new in 1995 . Will always remember the day i pick it up :)

Its always been garaged and seviced every year, never to be sold :D

Re: Storms by StormchargedVR6 on 12.09.2007, 12:28

You will Never see mine there for sale :lol: