Sign in to follow this  
Robbo149

Ex member looking for a VR6 - Anyone know this one?

Hi, I used to own a black VR6 a few years back & always regretted selling it. Anyway, I'm on the lookout for another one & went to view this one today. Mega low mileage, FSH, Blackberry with black leathers. Looked really good, nice & straight. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it? It's been for sale a little while (I think the price is putting people off!), so chances are someone else on here may have been to look at it. Any advice, greatly appreciated.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/314892.htm

Cheers,

Robbo

Does look a nice one but as you say its been for sale for a while! 3mths or more I think, if I'm not mistaken being sold by TCS, although it says contact Marcia? Are all the exterior badges present as its the first thing they remove, then sell them on Ebay, then tell the prospective buyer it came in like that but their available on Ebay :? I'm sure somebody from the forum will have looked at it, good luck anyway

Nah, not TCS, It's being sold by Facelifts near Swadlincote, the current owner is the guys wife, Marcia. AFAIK they've sold a few Corrados over the years. The story with this one is, they sold it to an elderly gent a few years back & bought it back off him about 6 months ago. Everything seemed in order & straight, the only thing letting it down was the cheapo 17" alloys which were a bit minging. I tried haggling, but the lowest I could get it is £6k. A bit OTT even for a minter with 50 odd k miles & FSH ?

Cheers,

Robbo

Nah, not TCS, It's being sold by Facelifts near Swadlincote, the current owner is the guys wife, Marcia. AFAIK they've sold a few Corrados over the years. The story with this one is, they sold it to an elderly gent a few years back & bought it back off him about 6 months ago. Everything seemed in order & straight, the only thing letting it down was the cheapo 17" alloys which were a bit minging. I tried haggling, but the lowest I could get it is £6k. A bit OTT even for a minter with 50 odd k miles & FSH ?

Cheers,

Robbo

OOps, TCS is also Swadlincote, that's what made me think it was them :oops: Anyways, it does look nice, maybe the old guy had kerbed the Speedlines badly? hence the 17's, Low mileage isn't everything, especially if it was an old guy, revving, stopping, starting, only doin a few miles, not even warming the oil :(