Sign in to follow this  
beavis

G60 oil drain solution.

After a lot of playing about, myself and the company who make our hoses up have been able to make up a suitable replacement drain hose for the G60 which serves it's purpose.

The hose company have managed to get hold of some fittings that do not reduce in bore, unlike most off the shelf fittings.

We have ommited the banjo fitting in favor of a male/male adaptor which will connect charger - hose without causing any restriction. The thread into the block is some weird off the cuff thread which we have sourced in stainless steel to connect the other end.

Quite happy now, a drain that is the same bore from charger to block, so no back pressure and happy seals for the like of you who like you 10 mins at 140mph where pressure slowly builds up as the oil cannot drain quick enough..LOL.. Cannot do anything about the speeding fines or bans though.

G60drain1.JPG

mmm, nice.... How much? Gonna have to fit a drain pipe soon, so it may as well be a good one! :wink: :lol:

mmm, nice.... How much? Gonna have to fit a drain pipe soon, so it may as well be a good one! :wink: :lol:

henny may i suggest you purchase a drain and a feed pipe as i would expect your feed (if origanil) to be showing signs of wear too.. these are also made tothe exact same quailty with the added bonus of having a swivel end fitting so no more twisted / strained oil feed pipe... :lol: