Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Hard labour at the weekend

Was not sure whether to spend the weekend getting the C ready for Ultimate Dubs or to start getting the Saab into shape, decided on the latter.

Whilst very clean, its done 117k so needed some TLC:

Washed

Clayed, although I was surprised at how little ingrained dirt came out

Paintwork cleaned with Dodo Lime Prime (fantastic product)

Polished and deswirled with Sonus SFX1 and SFX2 by PC

Coat of Chemical Guys Pure Finishing Glaze

Just needs two coats of Jetseal then the wax can start to go on but quite pleased with the depth of shine - should be even deeper once the Dodo Double Waxes go on

Real hard work - makes you realise how small a C is

Also cleaned and conditioned the leather (so much higher quality than VW leather), fitted new badges, meshed the front grilles (looks a lot better now), just need to clean and dress the wheelarches, treat the plastics with Black Wow and fit the new wheels

I'll get some for you tomorrow and post them up - did the scuttle cover today, it was a really washed out dirty grey colour and one wipe over with the Black Wow has brought it back to as good as new - its fantastic stuff but seeing is believing :lol:

Stormcharged - got six of the Dodo waxes - all are excellent although I have not tried my Double Wax yet. Have got Zymol, Swissvax, Collinite waxes as well and Dodo is right up there with the Glasur for depth of shine. Personal preference but I like the Dodo soft waxes more than the hard ones

VWDeviant - heres a couple of before / after pictures from the rear bumper after using Black Wow - thats just one coating, I know form prior experience that it will last for months