Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Sanchez

Black Corrado R32 4Motion DSG, Phase 1 done!

Must be europe, look at the grammar! obviously been translated.

Plus the pics are from Netherlands Corrado Database site.... 2 + 2 = 4

Smart arse get back to Lectures... However US spec Belts... :?

Obviously not that much of a smart arse cos he missed this bit on his Corrado Database link

Corrado R32 4Motion

Manufacture Date: 1993

Owner: Dirty Sanchez from Germany, Sachsen

Colorcode: L041 (Black was delivered from 1988 till 1995)

Bought on date: 2008

1 out of 2 and I didn't even click the link. :tongue:

Phase 1 is done. Bone stock setup of a Mk IV R32 is running succesful. Next step is to clean everything and modify all the small goodies like Vmax limit, ECU, DSG, ESP and Haldex 8)

Yes, i think it is not that helpful to post pics on other posts than the first;) Searching the whole thread if somebody just want pics is crap.

The big work to get everything running with full CAN etc is done. Just need to bend an new exhaust instead of the test version.

do you mean you are going to use the CAN-bus? or do you going to bypass/outsmart the CAN?

Thats means your going to use the full R32 set-up incl. ecu, engine immobilizer etc. ?

You need to take a 2004 Golf Mk IV R32 DSG, throw away the body and the cruel interior.

Then take a Vr6 Corrado put out the complete engine and change the body for AWD and the rear axle.

After that take the complete wire harness inside and outside from the R32 and combine it with the typical Corrado features like the electrical seatbelts and rear wing.

Put in the R32 engine, drive train, rear diff, brakes...just everything.

No need for bypasses or things like that...just using a R32-setup with all typical features of a R32 but with the look of one of the best compact-coupes ever 8)

Hm, maybe not that kind of sidepipe you think.

My idea was to go more in a smooth style and to shave the rear bumper. The 4 motion mod brings some problems with a straight 3 "exhaust system.

An option would be to end the exhaust before the left rear wheel.

well, actually i dont expect from you some ghetto style side pipe, your car got too much excellent taste.

so im curiously what kind of exhaust will be your choice ;)

well, actually i dont expect from you some ghetto style side pipe, your car got too much excellent taste.

so im curiously what kind of exhaust will be your choice ;)

I'd like to see a polished oval side exhaust. Would suit the car well, in my oppinion.

I'm normally one to steer well clear of twin exhausts and racer stuff but I like the photoshop of the twins you have done. I like it more because you've done without the chrome trims and kept it looking very OE. Stick with it, you can always revert to smoothed if you decide you don't like it.