scarlet_vr6

scarlet_vr6's blackberry!

Beautiful.

Seeing you have had practice and done such a good job can I leave mine for you to do Sunday 3rd Aug morning? Or Saturday afternoon if you get here early enough :D

lol Judith, I bet yours are better than that anyway! I doubt I'll want to go anywhere near cleaning stuff on sun morning (or is that the cost of an overnight stay??!!)

oh no here ya go, this is where michael started, and look how much time he spends cleaning he's car :lol:

bet your looking forward to getting the new alloys on the car.

Hmm, I've just been told mine were cleaned for me a week or so ago and have I not noticed!!!!

Think I had better go have a look some time.

And no, there is no fee for an overnight stay. :)

Lookin very smart Fay. It's also one of the jobs thats been on my list for a while, why do you think I keep the doors locked :lol:

Hmm, I've just been told mine were cleaned for me a week or so ago and have I not noticed!!!!

pmsl! think I'd try to blag it on mystic being such a dark colour etc etc......

oh no here ya go, this is where michael started, and look how much time he spends cleaning he's car :lol:

bet your looking forward to getting the new alloys on the car.

that's true Karl! My excuse is mine needs a lot of time spent since it's still a daily and it shows!

Yes I can't wait til the RXs go on - I'm doing the sensible thing though and waiting til I've been paid before getting them refurbed. I spent too much money on the centre caps, bolts, lockers and valves to afford it this month. It'll be worth it in the end... :D

Lookin very smart Fay. It's also one of the jobs thats been on my list for a while, why do you think I keep the doors locked :lol:

no need to lock the doors - why would we want to look at your doors when there's the distraction of what's under the bonnet :wink:

Yes I can't wait til the RXs go on - I'm doing the sensible thing though and waiting til I've been paid before getting them refurbed. I spent too much money on the centre caps, bolts, lockers and valves to afford it this month. It'll be worth it in the end... :D

Looking good amazing how little details makes a difference...

Very sensible Fay... not like a Rado owner at all! :lol:

cheers Faye, that another thing I need to add to the list!! :mad2:

Will the wheels be on for the 2nd Aug?

cheers Faye, that another thing I need to add to the list!! :mad2:

Will the wheels be on for the 2nd Aug?

:lol:

sadly not :( I plan to take them to BJV that morning

no need to lock the doors - why would we want to look at your doors when there's the distraction of what's under the bonnet :wink:

Yeh, but the cleaning jobs don't cost anything and its very relaxing (well I think so).

agreed, that's why I was getting on with them too! I like seeing the quick and cheap results after some cleaning work. Only prob was that I ended up with backache from doing the door shuts and cleaning the reservoirs - not so relaxing this time, but well worth it!

Went to BJV this morning to collect my wheels but no joy :( :(

Something had baked into the lacquer on one of them whilst they were in the oven so having to be redone. Came home without my new wheels and have another 100 mile round trip to do next weekend now. Really disappointed :(

At least I know they will be right in the end though

another 100 mile round trip to do next weekend now. Really disappointed :(

That's a bother. Where's the round trip to next weekend? Is is in the opposite direction to up here :)

I'll be going to BJV from Oxford and then back - I have to be there before 8am to have my tyres swapped from my current wheels to the RXs. Pretty early start for a saturday!! It'll be worth it though :D

I'm looking forward to that whole day :grin:

twill be worth it, tis a pain in the neck but think of having the freshest wheels in the evening!! :D

I too live in the Oxford area and I used Pristine Alloys over near Milton Keynes for my RX refurb. Dunno if you have spoken to them or if it now too late as you have booked the others in? They did a fantastic job on mine!

Hi Sean_Jaymo. Thanks very much for that advice. The wheels are already down at BJV but I will remember that next time :)

Did you get the wheels back yet? I also have a set down there for my A4, been over 3 weeks now :? they seem to be on a go slow :mad2:

Did you get the wheels back yet? I also have a set down there for my A4, been over 3 weeks now :? they seem to be on a go slow :mad2:

She sure did - and they're beautiful! 8)

yep I've got them back but been totally rubbish about posting pix :nono: will get myself sorted and post them tonight

Thanks Phil, I am very chuffed with them :D

yep I've got them back but been totally rubbish about posting pix :nono: will get myself sorted and post them tonight

Thanks Phil, I am very chuffed with them :D

C'mon, we need pics :lol: they just called me to say the wheels will be delivered tomorrow :)

before and after pics taken at BJV. Much happier with the RXs :grin: The C in the background belongs to MattWilde who I hope doesn't mind having his car in my photo. I'll be posting a couple more pics when the car is clean..

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfresized BBS RX fitted 02-08-08 002.jpg[/attachment:2z4ur3db]

resized BBS RX fitted 02-08-08 011.jpg[/attachment:2z4ur3db]

in desperate need of coilies now but happy with this month's progress! :dance:

good to hear that yours will be with you soon Bill