scarlet_vr6

scarlet_vr6's blackberry!

They look great Fay. You'll get lots of attention :) Usually the first thing people mention on mine now.

Careful not to kerb em :wink:

So that's where Matt's car's hiding.. He told me last week it still waiting a Heart Transplant from the USA!

Fay Looks so good, and welcome to the Kerb-parnanoia club! :lol:

well, I caused a bit of amusement at work when this arrived for me today... :lol:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfresized Magnex 15-09-08 001.jpg[/attachment:qpeu374s]

nestled inside was this though... :dance:

resized Magnex 15-09-08 010.jpg[/attachment:qpeu374s]

I seem to be collecting shiny things this summer :D

well, I caused a bit of amusement at work when this arrived for me today... :lol:

I got mine today too. Though no one 'at work' to see it coming.... The delivery drivers were intreagued though.

See my members gallery for mine :)

ah, congratulations fay! glad i don't have to wonder what package it was that you and judith had got your hands on any more! :)

Nice package.

Just been admiring Judiths one. You up to much this weekend?

sadly not polishing that package :lol: family stuff this weekend...

need to think about the rubber mounts before it's fitted as I expect they are well passed it by now

Nice dried rush plant thing in a pot, looks great. Be even better without that bubble wraped thing stuck next to it :lol:

Nothing like new shiney things to attach to your VR, leaves a warm fuzzy feeling inside :)

PS Still in Germany watching Nurburgring videos with the boys!

ah, congratulations fay! glad i don't have to wonder what package it was that you and judith had got your hands on any more! :)

You were wondering? Wasn't it obvious what it was????

well my C now has a new friend to keep him company...

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfJetta GTI 08-02-09 002.jpg[/attachment:rqqnav8b]

Jetta GTI 08-02-09 006.jpg[/attachment:rqqnav8b]

Many thanks to Martin for this. I'm looking forward to using the Jetta as my daily now and hopefully being able to take better care of my C... :clap:

sweet!! nice one Faye :D Love Jettas, you going to resist a few mods??

PS if you still have that CD would you mind bobbing it in the post please mate? 8)

OMG, I thought I had posted that back to you months ago... :oops: I'll have a look for it tomorrow evening as I haven't seen it in ages. If I don't find it, I'll replace it and post you a new copy. Really sorry...

As for the Jetta, yes I do intend to leave him as he is. Well maybe some forum stickers... :wink:

err yes... my daily is in better condition than my fun car... so glad to have both though and looking forward to not taking my C for granted :)

OMG, I thought I had posted that back to you months ago... :oops: I'll have a look for it tomorrow evening as I haven't seen it in ages. If I don't find it, I'll replace it and post you a new copy. Really sorry...

No worries at all. i found out that the singer from Zero7 is called "Sia" some of her own stuff is pretty good too. "Buttons" is a great song with a nice daft video have a peak on youtube :D

Zero 7 rule :)

Great news on the daily, Fay! Hopefully getting a daily myself on Wednesday - seems to be more and more of us wanting to get our C's off the road so we can get them up to scratch for the shows :)

liking the jetta! weve got the same car combination here, apart from my housemate owns the red jetta.

which one are you bringing to this meet in april if you can make it? or is that a silly question :)

I'll look that up Chris, thanks for that :) and I am so sorry too, I'm feeling really bad about that. It must be over 6 months :oops:

thanks Jim, I really am chuffed to have a daily finally! I've been promising myself one for over 2 yrs now! Good luck to you for wednesday - what are you going for?

thanks Chris and I'll def be at the meet in April. I'm sure I'll be in the rado but atm I just want to drive the jetta, it's such a cracking, spritely car! The Jetta was the 1st car I ever wanted so it's nice to tick that box but it's probably a novelty thing too, so I reckon in a few weeks I'll be keen for an excuse to pick up the rado keys :D

It feels very extravagant having 2 cars!

thanks Jim, I really am chuffed to have a daily finally! I've been promising myself one for over 2 yrs now! Good luck to you for wednesday - what are you going for?

Inheriting my dads trusty old Mercedes 200TE. Free as well! Nice, reliable, W124 estate. Can't wait! :)

Hey Scarlet, you could do worse than get an insurance quote from Admiral on their multicar policy. I got my Corrado VR6 and Golf VR6 insured fully comp for a total of £380. It's best to ring and don't accept the first quote they give since when I pushed them, they gave me 13 years free no claims discount on the second car and the quote dropped a fair amount. You can chop in your existing policy to align the renewal dates of the two cars (and get refund on the remainder).

I live in Lymington, Hants, down the road from you. You'll be able to hear the exhaust note from there! :wave:

Enjoy your rides....

Inheriting my dads trusty old Mercedes 200TE. Free as well! Nice, reliable, W124 estate. Can't wait! :)

Hey, well done Fay! Glad that nice Jetta is staying around. I'm sure it'll do you proud...

Well done on the Mercedes, Jim. My dad had one of those in 300TE estate guise and it was flippin' brilliant. I so regret never chucking him the £1800 he sold it for 3 years ago. It was leggy but mint (he loves his cars too!) and was such a great workhorse :D . I know you'll love it.

Hi Fay, Good to see you back in action on the forum again! am sure the break will have done you good not to mention your purse :lol:

Cant beat a nice red jetta and to prove it here's a picky of my old 1.6 TX which is where all this Dub Thing started :grin:

And if you come to the Elsecar meet in April you know we have a room for you :wave: