Sign in to follow this  
bigpants baby

cloth recaros

I prefer the cloth ones they wear alot better then the leather ones,no cracking etc.

VW's leather has always been crap even on there newer models.

g60greeny,

I might be interested in taking the recaro`s off your hands in the future m8 if your still selling in a couple of months?I`ve got a mint standard cloth if you needed an interior in between, Need to save the penny`s at the mo as going on hols and car insurance soon :(

g60greeny,

I might be interested in taking the recaro`s off your hands in the future m8 if your still selling in a couple of months?I`ve got a mint standard cloth if you needed an interior in between, Need to save the penny`s at the mo as going on hols and car insurance soon :(

no probs mate,i'll put you on the list for when i sell :D

i'm only gonna sell if some cream leathers come up cheap enough an in good condition,was biddin on dougs custom interior but ogt out bid by about 170quid haha

an was winnin till the last 10mins!!!

Gutted for ya mate, Had that happen to me a while back, appreciate you keeping me in mind :) If anything changes my end will let you know mate.

I agree,cloth recaros have gotta be worth no less tha 500 in good condition,as said they are wayyyyyyyy more comfy an supportive than standard seats,i'll probs end up keepin mine an save for a retrimm so i can have me cream recaros be we fresh cow 8)

They didn't last long, whats next?

Looks like Ive managed to buy a 93 corrado with cloth recaros,are these quite rare?

How much do they normally sell for?

I post some pics asap

are these still for sale??