Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Bolsters

How about checking if a passenger side inner bolster is available?! (Just a thought, but I doubt it would be that easy to get around the problem :lol: )

I bought one a year or so ago. Had to be ordered in from Germany though I believe. £30ish for the right hand base bolster, £60 for the entire back (same as mk2 golf??)

I was just in a breakers yard and was wondering about the seat bolsters too. To me it looks like Mk3 golf seats are the same, appart from the runners of course. wouldn't you be able to gut a good Mk3 seat for all the foam parts. would this be possible?

To clarify.

Seat bases (sides and centre) are unique to corrado, you might be able to get others to fit but it is not the same foam. The metal seat section is again unique to Corrado as are the height adjustment handles (which have been dropped)

According to my latest ETOS price update all foams for the seat section are still available, cloth however, is a different story (For that read you'll be lucky to get any!)

As for the seat back foam, as the Toadster already mentioned. they are common to lots of other cars from the era including mk2 Golfs, Passats, Polos etc.

Lazy fekkers.. bet it's becuse it woud have to come from Germany rather than MK...

Off to have a chat with anothe VAG Dealer then want to get mine sorted before ripping becomes a problem..

they are still available Jon, i got one ordered today for my brothers corrado. if you want i can ask if i can get another one ordered for ya.

karl

Anyone know if Recaro foam is still available? Would like the upper bolsters.

Fairly sure most of the recaro stuff is no longer available.

they are still available Jon, i got one ordered today for my brothers corrado. if you want i can ask if i can get another one ordered for ya.

karl

Sweet, I'll pick it up at Gti spring festi from ya?

Despite this my local deal claim the out side bottom bolster isn't not listed on ETKA! :mad:

Capital Seating got back to me very quickly- they have 3 different types of upper bolster- two of which look like they'd fit with a little trimming. They're around £50 each.