Sign in to follow this  
STUMACG60

R/H indicators staying on all the time!!!!

Right guys,

Popped out in the Rado, got out locked it, when I came back the R/H indicators are all on, no ignition on or stalk selected. I imagined it was a loose or knackered Relay.Tried pulling out all the relays and resetting them, did nothing they`re still on!!! :( When selecting the hazards now they all stay on and dont flash, again points me towards the Relay but that didn`t work

Pulled every fuse too, incase it was a short circuit from another supply, lights etc guess what still on!!!!

Kinda run out of ideas now!!! Help needed ASAP!!!

Thanks

have you got an alarm that flashes the indicators when you arm/disarm it, if you have its possible the relay inside the alarm has stuck in the closed possition, the scorpion alarm that was on my corrado did exactly that, have a look for the wires from the alarm that connect to the indicator circuit and disconnect them/pull the fuse to find out if thats the cause.

Cheers Coolrado

will have a look I`ve got the factory quantum alarm, The L/H flash fine when locking and unlocking and the right kinda dim slightly between flashes. Is it different relays for r/h and l/h in the alarm system?

I`m having one of those mint credit card moments!!!! Some good Karma happens, I treat the Rado to some 17" OZ`s and a geometry set up it responds by going t*ts up on me :lol: The life of a Rado owner :?

Coolrado,

Cheers fella, you were spot on. :D Removed fuses and it went out! Put them back in alarm still fine just no indicating locked from the indicators, I can live with that.The rado has been delocked so need remote locking to work :)

i thought the problem sounded familiar, and i just remembered mine was a quantum alarm as well not a scorpion, so it sounds like it could be a common problem, shortly after this happened on mine the alarm went a bit mental and would lock and unlock the doors at night and make strange chirping noises before giving up completely.

Oh that is not good! I thought it might be the start of problems with the alarm. :( I`ll put that on the shopping list along with Recaro`s, new chip and pulley etc etc. :lol: The rado is a never ending drip of dolla`s :D :D

My car has started doing this, i have an original scorpion alarm. Whereabouts is the alram located so i can pull the fuses or ahve a look at the relays?? I have changed the flasher relay on the main board and that has made no difference. Cheers