Sign in to follow this  
wandee

Help me find wheels that look like this.

I'm looking for a set of 15" wheels, five spokes in the "star" shaped fashion but with a deep dish rim. The closet I've found are Schmidt Modern Line but what I dont like about them is that the spokes are a bit too fat.

modline.jpg

The other set that I quite like are Lenso RS5, but the problem with these is that the spokes protrude "out" from the centre, spoiling the deep dish effect.

bg1311162301893RS5_Gunmetal_mirror.jpg

To give you an idea of what I am really looking for have a look at this....ok it's actually a model(!) but the style of the wheels is what I am after. Obviously the dish on the rears is too much but the fronts look perfect.

getuserimageklk.jpg

Is there a 15" wheel in the "real world" that looks like this?

difficult one mate,only only I can think of but in 17 is what my mate had on his golf,but are no longer available :(

Yeah, I know..it's the 15" that is the problem. Actually these wheels aren't for my 'rado but for a Mk2 Jetta. Those ones on that Golf aren't bad but not quite what I'm looking for.

keskin kt1 maybe? 9 inch wide they look phat!

Keskins only come in 16" and above...dont like the spokes on em either...cheers anyway though.

from the wheels i recieved the "new" schmidt modernline has nowhere near the dish it used to have, check my post in readers rides, they are still very very nice but not as dished as i thought they would be