Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

"My other car is a Corrado" stickers?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who drives another car / van in addition to their 'rado. However, what really annoys me is when I have a Corrado sitting behind me in traffic or something, I want to give a thumbs up and I realise I'm in the wrong car.

I remember back in the 80s there was a craze for people putting stickers on their car saying "my other car is a porsche" etc. Usually it was on some dodgy old shed and therefore an "hilarious" joke and social commentary :cuckoo: .

However, I'd really like a sticker like this to say I DO actually own a 'rado!

Does anything like this exist?

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea to get made? If so, maybe we can see about sorting some out.

Mark

just goto any signwriters or vinyl spot and they will be able to chop you some up in no time. shouldnt cost more than a couple of quid anyways!

I've got a forum sticker in th ewindscreen of my citroen dispatch van! Rado owners still look at me funny when I flash my lights at them!

I have some already made...all colours..I'd rather be driving.....VR6/G60/16V.... all 280 mm x 55mm..internal...look brilliant...same as my sig.

I have some already made...all colours..I'd rather be driving.....VR6/G60/16V.... all 280 mm x 55mm..internal...look brilliant...same as my sig.

Superb - that's exactly what I'd like to have. The guys above said it would only cost a few notes for those to be made up - if you don't mind me asking, is it that inexpensive to do based on your experience?

Also, where do we get forum stickers from? Is it still Phil Kett? Or Dinkus?

Cheers,

Mark

Also, where do we get forum stickers from? Is it still Phil Kett? Or Dinkus?

Cheers,

Mark

Speak to PhilK...

djmac56- i get the 280x55 stickers for a silly price because my mate owns a print design shop. A normal print place will charge you between £3.50 & £6.00 for one off designs.

The forum stickers i can get for 20p each.....so a pair 40p and whats a 2nd class stamp these days 25p? so 65 pence all in. now thats not bad....like they say... it's not what you know but who you know :thumb right: