Sign in to follow this  
oli1vw

New corrado vr6 for me

Hi

Just off to buy my first vr6 corrado, just wondering if there is somebody who could help me check the car before purchase. am waiting for the guy to take his private plate off it so not necessarily going to happen as planned (Easter weekend) am going to meet him in Hereford (Gloucester way).

Any recommendations of a local garage or someone who could run the vag-com on it or do an inspection?

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Oli

Thanks Dukest :D , will make contact with cazza_vr to see if he can offer his opnion (the map on google is really good :clap: ), any garages that are recommended from the forum?

Oli

I guess Stealth Racing in Southam would be the nearest (and most frequently recommended) place for you..

Oli

I have sent you a PM ref this car, can you please contact me :?

I think whichever one he WAS looking at must have fell through for whatever reason because he is arranging to see a blue low mileage one that is up in the classified section in Kent !!

Hi guys

Just covering my bases at moment, first car from ebay - still to be checked and viewed. The others are because you never know how honest people are with their ebay descriptions

Just to clear up any confusion here is the picture of the car plus ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-Volkswagen-C ... dZViewItem

Damn can't upload pic easily, on ebay anyway.

Please let me know whether we still are buying the same car.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts :wave:

Oli

I have now spoke to the guy and he assures me everything is in order, I have deleted the above post, sorry for any confusion, but you must understand, I was somewhat worried. He say's he has sent of docs for transfer of reg, and I should be able to pick up the car sometime next week

Cheers all,

Panic over, I think.

Thanks for all being really friendly and been good sources of Corrado know-how. Looking forward to getting hold of mine this weekend if everything goes to plan.

Oli