Sign in to follow this  
ProdigalSon

J18 ACC - '91 Blue Aqua Pearl G60, anyone seen it?

This is my old G60, owned from 2000-2002, then sold on to CazzaVR, who offered me first refusal when he sold it about 9months later, but I didn't have the cash :(

J18 ACC Blue G60 2.jpg[/attachment:2yv6izah]

Anyone seen it? Think he said it went to someone in Swindon...

I remember mum dropping big paper on that plate for you, bro... She was not happy when you sold! :brickwall:

Just did a quick online quote thing where it pulls the cars details up from the reg plate. The ACC came up so I'm guessing it's not been stacked into a large deciduous yet.

I think you might be able to get some more info off a DVLA-esque site but I have no idea what that is! :shrug:

A guy came all the way from Swindon (or was it Bristol?) to buy it from me in Canterbury. I think we were the 3rd and 4th owners? Last time I did a free car check on it, it had something like 8 previous owners :( At least it looks like it's still alive though...

Wierd, I bought my audi about 14 months ago but according to that site the last change of user was in 2005 :eek: