Patch

Speaker Pods

Just won some late spec speaker pods on ebay,can these be fitted to the early spec door card?

I know about the hole for the window switch's,this will be blanked off 8)

All the Audioscape pods are made the same, it's buyers choice wheter to have the window switch cut out or not. So in answer to your question yes they should fit no problems :) HTH

Edit I am assuming it's audioscape ones your talking about ?

No,i have an early type interior,but i've just won some late type speaker pods(these can be modded to fit bigger speakers).What i want to know is,will the late type pods fit onto my early type door cards?

perhaps not totally on topic, but those who have installed audioscapes, how did you secure the bottom corner of the door cards, the side facing the engine? I dont have the bracket on the drivers side, only the passenger side, but this does not fit anywhere in the new pods. Any suggestions? TIA

perhaps not totally on topic, but those who have installed audioscapes, how did you secure the bottom corner of the door cards, the side facing the engine? I dont have the bracket on the drivers side, only the passenger side, but this does not fit anywhere in the new pods. Any suggestions? TIA

Drill another hole in the bottom edge fella thats all id did with mine

waws trying to avoid drilling holes tbh, i wanted to try and use teh existing anchor points. Have you got any pics, as mine tends to have a gap from the bottom corner along the vertical portion up to about half way on the card.

waws trying to avoid drilling holes tbh, i wanted to try and use teh existing anchor points. Have you got any pics, as mine tends to have a gap from the bottom corner along the vertical portion up to about half way on the card.

No pics im afraid but as you say the front most anchor points are rendered useless as there is nothing to attach them too