Sign in to follow this  
harrisvr6

mechanic i need you!

hi i was wondering if anyone could recomend a mechanic, familiar with corrado's in the southampton area.

***must have pressure testing equipment for cylinders.***

Give Browden Motors a ring, they're big VW people, always took care of my family's numerous dubs before I moved away to uni.

There's a guy who used to be Autotechnic before they went bad, called Alan or something. He knows VRs well, might be worth pming mattosmond as I think he's used him.

Otherwise, if you want smaller jobs doing... let me know, I'm always up for earning a few quid on the side...

Give Browden Motors a ring, they're big VW people, always took care of my family's numerous dubs before I moved away to uni.

cheers mate. any chance you got a number? had a search but no luck, southampton, ENGLAND right?

Hi there as Toad says I use Alan White formerly mr Autotechnik in Totton, he is now mobile and has a phenominal knowledge of VW's especially Corrados his number is 07703 101618 Just say Matt from Whiteparish put you in contact. He is a really genuine guy who only does work on VAG cars. :)