Sign in to follow this  
jenks

Sunroof motor doesnt work?

Before i start i have tried the search but its only the common problem of tilting and sliding problems not actual motor/electrcial problems

My actual sunroof motor wont work and i had a perfectly working sunroof before?

I remember saving links from the old forum on how to maybe solve this and im sure it was something quite simple?

I have checked fuse no:4 and no problems there?

Be great if someone could give me some help as im strugling to fit my new headlining! :bad-words:

94 Vr6 btw!

cheers

Not much help and perhaps stating the obvious, but the fact your fitting a new headlining would suggest you've removed the old one? maybe a connection has been dislodged somewhere?

on the actual motor there is a small plastic cover that swings over the allen key hole for manual opening/closing. If this has been moved from covering the hole perfectly then the motor is disabled. Make sure that this is covering the hole and it may solve your problem. You may have knocked it whilst changing the roof lining.

Tim

Sorry boys should've said, it wasnt working before i took the headlining out, its the sunroof panel i need out as im putting a storm interior in.

cheers