Sign in to follow this  
JOHN.JARMAN2

Milltek exhaust, Where?

Hi the time has come for a new exhaust for my corrado vr6 ive searched the forum and decided to go for a milltek as i have read that these are relativly quiet, i dont want a loud one. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to purchase one? ive searched the web and the cheapest ive found is £400. Il be fitting it myself. Any help will be great.

Thanks

If its a Milltek you want give John Mitchell a call on 07974 020031. He is a Milltek agent and will get a system out to you quickly and at a good price - great aftersales service too

Another vote for JMR. Helped me get Milltek parts VERY quickly when I called him out of the blue a few years back. Top bloke.

And another vote for JMR. Top guy, I had pm'd John previusoly just enquiring for price etc, then out of the blue my standard zorst decided to give up on me. About 2 phone calls later I was the proud owner of a Miltek. I also bought a down pipe off him for my 9a and the quality of it was superb.