Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

I might be back in a corrado lol def am now new purchase

Hello all

some of you might remember me others well I use to own a corrado many moon's ago

Anyhow been looking at getting a vr6 or something similar as a toy and been offered a corrado L-reg thats 16v originally but was half way thru putting a V6 4-m 2.8 engine in. Me personally I really dont see the benefit/against the amoutn of work need to running this engine over a nice healthy 2.9 VR6 engine.

Now my dilema is owner wants to sell complete but I dont want that the engine. are these engines easy to sell? or does someone have a very nice 2.9 engine willing to swap?

opinions welcome

lol not back yet

just missed out bidding on a white vr6 on ebay

ideally im looking for a shabby one as it be a toy mainly but vr

if a bargin come up ill take it otherwise im giving this other one some serious thought.

Hello Alex, you still got harms passat??

be good to see you back in a rado..

what ever happened to yr old one?

Bally hello mate

passat still here and not going anywhre got nice 19K S4 lump for it shoudl be in next week weather permiting :)

corrado will be a 2nd car its that and or a 944 but as I know corrado very well I rather go for a corrado (basically want a good handling car that needs work)

My old one stil being worked on still in regular contact with the new owner and Im glad he is looking after it hould be a beast once its finished :)

also storm thanx for the offer but would have to get rid of the v6 engine first as my garage slightly over full at present lol

Have you been to see the rado with the 24v? I take it its the Dark burgundy pearl one?

Is Patrick ever going to finish the mk2? Do penguins have knees?

Gav

well that one on pistonheads is 99% mine

going tonight to pick it up :)

Patrick mk2 will be back on the road as soon as world peace and cancer sorted lol

thanx guys

well a vr6 lump already in did a exchange this weekend :)

just got a few parts to get first before turning the key :)

also doing S4 lump into the passat (again being held by couple of parts) hopefully both runnign by next weekend :)

Bally hello mate

passat still here and not going anywhre got nice 19K S4 lump for it shoudl be in next week weather permiting :)

corrado will be a 2nd car its that and or a 944 but as I know corrado very well I rather go for a corrado (basically want a good handling car that needs work)

My old one stil being worked on still in regular contact with the new owner and Im glad he is looking after it hould be a beast once its finished :)

also storm thanx for the offer but would have to get rid of the v6 engine first as my garage slightly over full at present lol

Evening Alex...

oohhhh sounds nice... cant wait to see the lump in the passat.. harms was telling me abt it...

be nice to see the J RAN oneday..

congrats on the new buy... looks like we'll be seeing you more on here :D