Sign in to follow this  
SIG60

SIG60's G60

Standard apart from stage 4 charger, going to clean her up soon - cash flow providing, had engine rebuild 2k ago still got some niggles like oil leak, and minor engine rattles!! loving it though!! Only paid £500 as the fella I bought it off got a quote for 2K + for new engine from stealer!

500 squid!!

even with saying 'niggles' are oil leaks and 'minor engine rattles' thats still a bargain!

charger whether on way out is worth that before rebuild.

does it have leather? tell me it doesn't...or sell it to me for cheap :)

hope you get it up and running well :)

Thanks lads!!

No leather, maybe one day (looking at the mo if anyone knows of something!).

Had the engine rebuilt for £850 by a friend, supercharger rebuilt by Jabba so owes me about £2k at the mo.

New paint next just to remove those stone chips we all have!!

:D Slowly getting my bargain up to a standard im happy with, still loads to do but getting there!!

nice looking motor mate its mad the bargains you come across when i were a lad i got a nice mk1 gti golf for £350 was a lovely car i sold it 4 years later for a substantial profit! still looking for her to buy back though!

New addition to my Bargain garage - paid £500 for this one too!! Was stored in a barn for a year then I got it!

What you think?

Hi All, As you can see I owned the above corrado some time ago - I sold it and couldnt get the Corrado bug out of my system after buying a PUG 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 it just didnt live up to the Rado so I have now returned. :D

I got my new G60 back in December and have meant to post pictures but havent taken any decent pics, here are some from the advert.. I've had the charger ported and polished, purchased some original BBS Rx's but they arrived in very poor condition so need them refurbed and awaiting funding to lower it.

I drive a Prius as a work car :gag: so this is my weekend toy!

man after my own heart! they both look well worth what you have paid! i have a mk1 cabby (sportline) and a G60 Corrado

man after my own heart! they both look well worth what you have paid! i have a mk1 cabby (sportline) and a G60 Corrado

Good taste, two Iconic cars imo!

I actually sold the Mk1 this summer as didnt use it and wanted the Corrado in the garage instead.

looking very nice mate, have you got the wheels on yet? any more plans for her?

The wheels need a refurb before they go on as they have chunks out of them - damn ebay I was gutted when they turned up!

I really want to keep it as standard as possible to look at, its in such good nick compared to my old one I am just appreciating the brilliant design and fun of driving!! Would ideally like some more power but with a new baby cant really go spending too much!I