Sign in to follow this  
fla

alternative door handles

Apart from the Audi door handles which require major door surgery, are there any other handles that would fit and make the the car a little more modern? I see that our type of protruding handles have made a resurgence in a lot of the new cars, instead of the flush Audi look.

im considering exactly the same thing atm.

want a newer style handle, in even considering just removing, but on photoshops i feel some form of handle will look better.if i come across anything il let you know dude

I remember the days when the lax power brigade used to fit the fiat handles and would have been frowned upon by the VW community but since Greg Howells fitted them to his Mk4 it seems no longer are they frowned upon, they do look good though on his.

Fiat? would've thought they would break even sooner that the Corrado ones, not that I'm cynical or anything... Any pics of them and maybe a photochop on to a C door?

i seem to remember seeing a modded mk2 with tvr style buttons under the mirrors at ed38 last year, was interesting however if you run out of battery you have problems!!

most genius way around the flat battery problem would be either tails from battery tucked up under bumper, or what about putting a 12v battery connector behind the mirror so u cd slide it out and stick a battery on there worst case.im debating dehandling atm as findin ti hard to find a handle that will go with the lines