Sign in to follow this  
RobG

...from the hands of fools!

I'm new to the site and a new Corrado owner. Well kinda new anyways. I got my G60 back in November and have been slowly working on it in preperation from some SCCA Solo events here in the area. The following posts will be a short history and progress made on the car.

I'm in Fort Wayne Indiana, I know a lot of you are over on the other side of the Atlantic. This should prove interesting!

I purchased the car for US $1000 on ebay. It was a local car so I had a good look at it before I bought it. The car came with a load of spare parts.

The biggest issue was that the charger had snapped the sync belt. I checked the intake before the throttle body and there was no metal frags in it! I think the intercooler acted as a filter.....

I bought another charger on ebay ($450) and a wider sync belt for it. I have also removed the air intake tubing for a good cleaning and degreased a spare intercooler. I bought the bently service manual and went to work!

Now I did take some pictures but not a lot. But how do you upload your pics?!

Well Easypops the service has been discontinued for new members!

Is there another site that offers the same thing?

Welcome, best place to host pictures is photobucket, easy to use too and just paste the link to your picture :grin: