Sign in to follow this  
vr6dom

Genuine BBS valve caps

Don't you just love it when you get back to the Corrado to find some :censored: has helped themselves to your valve caps... yet again! :bad-words:

Where's best to get replacements please chaps... as best on eBay' s £20 a go!

thbbsvalvecap.jpg

teach me to shop at Tesco... funnily enough never happens when I go to Waitrose! :?

Cheers

Dom

Hi Dom, welcome back - glad to see you've still got the C, I thought Asim would have converted you to porkers by now :)

Think you can get these caps from Volvo as some models I think like the S60 had BBS wheels with these caps fitted.

I was gonna sugest Volvo is best place too, about a £10 for a set, they used them on the V70, C70, S40, V40 and a few others with BBS rims, shame i dont work for Volvo anymore :grin:

Cheers Gents... vaguely remember Volvo doing these so def. still seems the case then, cool. I can go and laugh at the new C30 then :lol:

ciao Bill. Don't worry mate... I'll never leave C ownership... in the blood - more than just a car to me :luvlove: blame too many good times. She'll stay even when I do need to pull the trigger on a newer set of wheels :)

Cheers

Dom