Sign in to follow this  
Traverse

Embarassing. - My SOB Corrado story of the day

Before I begin, I feel I should get out of the way that I am missing an exhaust hanger, so my exhaust insists in scraping on anything that sticks off the ground (speed bumps, etc).

I lost my credit card on Sunday night (d'oh!), so today I had to go into town to the bank. On my way back to park my car, I had to drive through campus. The street I had to take through my university has a crosswalk surrounded by speed bumps right outside of the student center.

As I approach the speed bumps, this very attractive woman that I've just recently started to see is standing, waiting to cross. I stop to let her, and she approaches my window. "Nice car," she says. She had never seen my Corrado before, except in pictures. She stands back to let me go, and as I start driving my exhaust hits on both speed bumps, causing a loud noise that got the attraction of any pedestrian within about a 1000ft. radius. I check my mirrors to see the girl standing behind me, staring at me with a wide grin across her face.

I turn as red as the car and continue driving, trying to act like nothing ever happened.

The End.

Ha! Sounds familiar! My previous C had a habit of embarrasing me at inopportune moments like that, like a naughty child.

Thankfully the VR is much better behaved.

You make it sound like a movie scene that only happens in cheesy American films, hot girl says nice car, check, did hot girl get in, no, you got it all wrong dude

Could have been worse, it could have fallen off!

I spent my day telling people in my office that my corrado is much better than their mondeo's etc. So we all walk out to our cars at the same time and i start mine, only to find ALL the indicators are constantly on, not flashing, just on! So i stop the car, turn the alarm on then off again, re-start it, and they remain on. So i have to drive out the car park past everyone in my office like this. Excellent!

You make it sound like a movie scene that only happens in cheesy American films, hot girl says nice car, check, did hot girl get in, no, you got it all wrong dude

Haha, that happens later. If she wasn't on her way to class she would've been in in a heartbeat. Or so she says. :lol:

Reminded me of Stephen Kings 'Christine' ! :shock:

The C was just jealous. :D