Bournemouth James

Bournemouth James' VR6, BBS LMs finally fitted

Here is my vr6, a few pictures of it standard, it dosent look like this anymore, more pictures of how it looks now will follow soon, i wonder if you can guess who it used to belong to?

Edited by Bournemouth James

Fine car this one, when Asim had this on the RSs it was up there with Gareths (OSV).. Love Moonlight Rados..

You lucky so and so...

Was wondering where it had got to, if I could find a car as good as this (or more specifically this car!) it would tempt me back to Corrado ownership.

I wondered if id see this on the forum soon, ive seen you around, driven past you a couple times, think you were parked up at the parkstone pub the other day. I always notice a nice rado, i wanted a moonlight one but there just so rare, rare seats aswell ! See ya around

Looks awesome mate, RH ZW1`s are cool rims 8)

Thanks for the nice comments, the car is in toatally different league to my previous 2 corrados, wish i'd havent even bought them and just waited for this one, would of saved myself a shed load of cash!!

Yes they are rh zw1's, 8.5x17 all round with 215/35/17 tyres, coilovers are fk silverline x, very pleased with them, there as good, if not better than the koni coilovers i had on my last corrado.

looking good, which tyres did you go for? i was looking at 215/35/17's too

your right theres not much choice in that size. Anyway your c is a lovely base to work from and zw1's are a classic shoice for it 8)

James lovely set of wheels... Car looks amazing... alltime fav corrado back in the day when asim ran it on RS301's... :D

VERY nice indeed, those wheels totally suit it.

Quick query though....looking at the one with the door open, do all corrado's have the same dimpled sill protector with corrado embossed into it, I can't remember mine having it, but I haven't seen it properly for ages :(

V-nice car mate :D

local to, look forward to seeing this one around, you on TidyVag ? I've been to a couple of their meets in Poole which are ok, good to see some nice cars, might see you at one when i get mine a bit more sorted and the sun comes out....