Sign in to follow this  
andygal

Storm value

Hey,

Had a guy in work today with his corrado vr6 storn, 1995, mystic blue. Hes getting it pretty much resprayed (parts bare metal in Porsche bodyshop) then hes selling it. Its got 140K on it, FSH, had chains etc done at 105k. Leather in prety good nick, body will be pretty much perfect.

Any idea of a rough value of this?? Obviously its hard to comment on without pics or seeing the actual car but a rough indication would be great!

Cheers,

Andy

£3.5 - 4.5k.

You never know though. Condition, history and love count a lot more than just mileage and some shiny paint.

If it's mint and has stacks of history plus every part replaced under the sun, you may be talking £4.5 - 7k. Totally inpossible to say based on minor details given though.

ye was thinking it would be worth about £4.5K....the guy has taken good care of it...not too sure on the parts that have been replaced and how comprehensive the history is but shall have a look and see.

Cheers,

Andy

ye was thinking it would be worth about £4.5K....the guy has taken good care of it...not too sure on the parts that have been replaced and how comprehensive the history is but shall have a look and see.

Cheers,

Andy

Does this mean yours is now sold then Andy?.....and i guess you must be thinking of buying this storm? :D

If the paint costs presumably in the region of £2k+, it has to be worth at least £3.5k even if it's starting to show it's age for 140k miles.

Seems insane to spend that much time and money on a respray just to sell it. He'll never see that money again! Unless the paintwork is shocking at the moment to the point that it's taking around £1,500 off the value.

nope i still have mine....thinking of a storm but realllyyyyy should get something new (A3, golf)!!!!

Ye the bodyworks not too bad as it is, hes getting it done for £1.5K i believe....knows or is related to the bodyshops owner? so not too bad

Cheers again

Andy