cdem

My 1991 White 16V Corrado...NOW ON COILOVERS

looks good mate, will look really nice if you get it all carpetted out just nicely. dont think they suit the "track slag" look totally. minimalistic is cool but stripped i dont think looks too good on these!

As much as id love it to be a track car i just dont have the right engine and the money for it....maybe one day! If it was to be a track car then i wouldnt have it as my daily it just wouldnt be practable. I just wana get a nice looking car before the nicer weather gets here

Found a pretty funky picture from last year

myradoinsummer.jpg

Need to find a set of summer wheels this year i think!

Yours looks good man. I was gona smooth of the number plate recess but im not gona bother, got other things to spend my money on. 280mm brakes will fit im upgrading mine :D

Cheers man!! Nothing special, hot tuning ones from ebay....nice and cheap and do the job until i can afford a real decent set

Hi Bud, hope things are good with the work on the engine. I look forward to catching up with you and getting some good pictures taken. I've put the r32 conversion on hold for a short while, due to the rust I have on the body work. Once thats sorted will get back on track with the conversion.

Just waiting to get the head back from being rebuilt then im gona pay my mate to stick everything back together and get it up and running so fingers crossed its soon, fed up of driving my mums car :(

Bet you cant wait to get the R32 engine all in and running, will be awesum once its done!!!!

Cars going into Jabbasport Tuesday and having an engine put in so will be up and running by Wednesday hopefully...just in time for e38 :D

Only new thing recently is a set of Willians harnesses :D

Not updated this for a while. I got the car back on the road in time for E38, passed the mot with no minors :clap:

Been running fine, alternator went so replaced that and also the battery, starter motor was on its last legs so replaced that.

Went down Santa Pod...wont even mention what times i ran :(

santapod.jpg

Needed new front tyres after that and had no money so borrowed some wheels from my mate

bbs.jpg

And then a few days later the clutch goes :(

So far everything has pretty much been replaced apart from body panels (apart from the bonnet as i now have a late spec one on due to an accident down one of the garages i took my car to)

shame about the issues you had. but on a pluss side the wheels look ace even if they are borrowed! lol get em bought :p

Loving it that low mate, looking sweet.

Its all about the lowness its just the roads are crap and theres too many speed bumps.

Gets annoying after your splitter has been riped off about 50 times.........

Thanks :D ive had to take the splitter off mine, especially with living on a building site!

Come on chris get that clutch done! We need to get our cars done by the start of the show season! You have anymore plans to do some santapod runs? I was going to do some in mine last year but couldnt.

yeah, get it sorted. I would give you a hand but after pulling my back out Im a bit delicate.

Just thought all three of our corrado's are off the road at the moment :nuts:

Chris, is you just need someone to hold your hand with the clutch work let me know. Maybe Jon could help too??

Help would be great Sam, everytime i suggest it to Rob the weathers wither bad for hes trying to fit his air ride still.

Im really not to fussed about santa pod to be honest...ive been once and since then my cars been off the road :lol: nearly a year now!!!!

Jabbasport are a great bunch of people, cant fault them. They were really busy at the time and i was rushing them to get my car in time for Edition 38 and did have to go back quite a few times after that....didnt manage to sort the problem though :(

Havnt updated this for a while now so thought it was about time. Im now rid of the high maintance girlfriend so can afford to spend money on the Corrado...YEY!!

After 15months of being tucked away in the garage, a change of clutch, new battery and a tinker with the idle she runs rather well :) Started 1st time aswell! Forgot how harsh the ride is on coilovers though lol. Thanks to Sam (Quicky1980) for everything he has done to the car!!

DSC01072.jpg

Fixed, cleaned and test driven....

DSC01089.jpg

A day after it's working, the heater matrix decided to go...the joys!!! So out comes the dash ready to replace that

DSC01118.jpg

Thats where its at now. Just needs a good service and 2 new tyres ready for an MOT :)

Indeed it is!! Get paid this Wednesday so doing a few bits...heater matrix, fuel filter, oil filter, pollen filter, plugs, distributor, leads, 2 new tyres, mot and tax :D

Fingers crossed it all comes together for me in the 2 days ive got booked off lol

Gimme a shout if you get stuck, I too get paid wednesday and intend doing a few bits before RTTS.

Ive now gone and broke the actual heater box.....i have no luck at all :(