Sign in to follow this  
dirtytorque

VDO dual pole oil pressure senders.

Am i rite in thinking that these are two big to be placed at the back of the oil filter housing in the original oil pressure sensor thread as they come up against the back of the block on a g60?

If so can anyone recommend a dual plug sender that will fit back there or some sort of adapter??

thnks in advance.

there's two types of that sender, one replaces the idle pressure warning switch the other the higher rated driving pressure switch (the two are rated at 0.3 and 1.3 bar or similar respectively) get the right sender and you can replace either existing switch, although I'd have thought you could swap the locations around anyway.

What's your part number for the twin pole sender? I've got one at home and was wondering which one it is

What's your part number for the twin pole sender? I've got one at home and was wondering which one it is

jonny-5 my sender is

035 919 561

I'm going to move the oil temp sender to the side of the head and put the two pole sender in its place and re-jig the associated wiring.

Thnks for the tips.

:)