Sign in to follow this  
TajMan

Ran into Corrado guy near me that has like 5 Corrados!

I was at checker auto getting some parts and the guy that works there was telling me about this other guy with a Corrado and some problems he was having. Right then he walked in the door! What a coincidence. I talked to him and he's a mechanic. He has a couple running Corrados and he says like five cars worth of parts. His friends have Corrados too. He came over to my house, checked out my new G60, gave me some tips, etc. He's going to hook me up with any parts I need, and Corrado parts are impossible to find here. He made me feel a lot better about the car I bought too, I thought the whole thing was a big P.O.S. but it might not be that bad after all. 8)

EXCELLENT! Nice to hear it.

Did you find out exactly whats wrong with it? or is it just ideas at the moment?

Hope you get it all fixed up 8)

thats what im sort of starting to do now... knowing the cars already a classic, parts are gonna be a mofo in a few yrs so im stacking up with bits and bobs i get cheap now... headlights, trim, switches etc... its worth it!!

thats what im sort of starting to do now... knowing the cars already a classic, parts are gonna be a mofo in a few yrs so im stacking up with bits and bobs i get cheap now... headlights, trim, switches etc... its worth it!!

if you want anymore bits im breaking a 91 g60 at the moment ... :lol:

Did you find out exactly whats wrong with it? or is it just ideas at the moment?

Well I worked on it all day, went for a test drive, it was running a lot better..... and then I wrecked it. :oops: Went to fast around a corner and into a curb. Demolished the front right rim and suspension. It was right around the corner from my house so I jacked that corner of the car up and used our other car to pull it into the garage. Oh well, the Corrado guy is going to hook me up with everything I need to get it fixed. Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

Well I worked on it all day, went for a test drive, it was running a lot better..... and then I wrecked it. :oops: Went to fast around a corner and into a curb. Demolished the front right rim and suspension. It was right around the corner from my house so I jacked that corner of the car up and used our other car to pull it into the garage. Oh well, the Corrado guy is going to hook me up with everything I need to get it fixed. Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

:oops: :oops: Sounds familiar :oops: :oops: iv done that too

I hope its not too bad mate and you get it back on the road soon.

Glad your feeling better about your car and there is someone that get you parts

DM